2 bedroom flat for saleEast Dock, The Wharf, Linslade
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- En Suite to master bedroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living accommodation
- Walking distance to train station
- Canalside location
* NO UPPER CHAIN * EN SUITE TO MASTER * TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS * OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMODATION * M & M Properties are delighted to offer to the market for sale this beautifully presented, two double bedroom, top floor apartment situated in the sought after Wharf development, just a short walk away from the MAINLINE TRAIN STATION. The property boasts a 23ft open plan lounge/kitchen with some integrated appliances and a balcony. Other benefits include an en suite to the master bedroom, a good sized bathroom and an allocated parking space. Briefly comprises:
ACCOMMODATION: Entrance Hall, Lounge/Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms (One En Suite), Bathroom.
OUTSIDE: Allocated Parking for One Car, Further Visitor Parking.
EPC RATING: C
Front Door To: -
Hallway - Fitted carpet, electric wall mounted radiator, access to storage cupboard, access to airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, doors to:
Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge - 23' 2" x 11' 6" (7.01m 0.05m x 3.35m 0.15m) - Well presented open plan living accommodation.
Kitchen Area - Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with chrome mixer tap and cupboard under. Further matching range of base and eye level units with roll edge work surfaces over. Integrated washing machine, electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood above. Space for a fridge/freezer. Under counter lights and inset ceiling downlighters. Wood effect vinyl flooring.
Lounge Area - Fitted carpet, electric wall mounted radiator, telephone and television points, UPVC double glazed french doors opening up to a balcony.
Bedroom One - 12' 7" (max) x 9' 6" max (3.66m 0.18m ( max) x 2.7 - Fitted carpet, built in double wardrobe, electric wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Door to:
En Suite - White three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, closed couple WC and enclosed single shower unit with thermostat controlled shower. Chrome ladder style warm hand towel rail and extractor fan. Half tiled, vinyl flooring and inset ceiling downlighters.
Bedroom Two - 12' 7" x 7' 7" (3.66m 0.18m x 2.13m 0.18m) - Fitted carpet, electric wall mounted radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Bathroom - White three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, closed couple WC and panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and shower over. Shower screen and chrome ladder style warm hand towel rail. Half tiled, vinyl flooring and inset ceiling downlighters. Extractor fan.
Balcony - Decked flooring with bamboo cane border.
Whilst we aim to make our details accurate and reliable, if there is of any point of particular interest to you, please contact the office. The apparatus, equipment, fittings and services have not been checked & therefore it is in the purchasers interest to establish the working condition of any appliances included. Personal items such as furnishings which maybe shown in photographs are not included in the asking price. No survey has been carried out by M & M Properties. Measurements have a tolerance of +/- 3''. Please note that this floor plan has not been drawn to scale and is for room layout purposes only. It does not constitute or form part of a contract. Doors maybe hung in the opposite direction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44061072.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26476152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M&M Properties, Leighton Buzzard - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.