3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRobins Avenue, Lenham
- Terrific three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Private parking to the rear
- Very sought after village location
- Potential for further extension – subject to planning
- Walking distance to local shops and schooling
- Transport links and other village amenities minutes away
- Great location for countryside walks
- No onward chain
***** Fantastic Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home With Potential to Extend - Subject to Planning - In A Highly Sought After Village Location With No onward Chain*****
This superb three bedroom semi-detached family home could make the ideal first time buy or downsize move with a very convenient location close to local shops, schooling and transport links.
The property is ready to move into and offers generous living space to the ground floor that includes a lounge diner, extended kitchen and utility, then to the first floor you will find two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom. Possibly the biggest advantage this home has to offer is the ground floor extension which gives you the extra living space, porch and larger kitchen and utility area along with an opportunity for further extension - subject to planning if needed. The garden is Westerly facing with both a lawned area large enough to kick a football around in and paved seating area to enjoy in the summer months and you will also find access to your driveway here too.
Lenham primary school and Swadelands secondary are school a short walk away as are bus links and the mainline train station with services into Maidstone and London. The village square is just a couple of minutes down the road and offers a selection of local family run businesses dotted around it that you just don't tend to see anymore these days. This really is a great opportunity for any growing family looking for a good family home in a very sought after village setting and the current owners have loved living here for many years so it is not very hard to see why so many families choose to live and stay here for long periods of time.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483008005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Lenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.