3 bedroom duplex for saleGreencroft Gardens, London, NW6
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS (15'11x12'2 / 4.9m x 3.7m) & (3'9 x 8'10 / 4.2m x 2.7m) & (10'10 x 7.3' / 3.3m x 2.2m)
- 3 BATHROOMS (2 EN-SUITE)
- LARGE WOOD FLOORED RECEPTION 18'10 x 16'1 ( 5.8m x 4.9m)
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN (8'6 X 7'10 / 2.6m X 2.4m) & DINING AREA (16'9 X 12'2 / 5.1m X 3'7m)
- PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE (11'10 x 9'5 / 3.6 m x 2.9m) AND CONSERVATORY /SUN ROOM (9'6 x 8' / 2.9m x 2.5m)
- OFF STREET PARKING SPACE to rent by seperate negotiations
- APPROX 1247 SQ FT / /116 SQ M - EPC D61
- Newly refurbished INC new windows throughout
Tenure: Share of Freehold
An excellent, well presented 3 BEDROOM, 3 BATHROOM split level duplex apartment on the 1st and mezzanine levels of a stunning, well maintained period residence located along a popular street in South Hampstead and moments from Finchley road and West Hampstead amenities. The property has undergone recent refurbishment works, has been newly decorated and carpeted, has had new double glazing fitted throughout and offers 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite), a large wood floored reception with doors to a large PRIVATE terrace and conservatory/sun room. On the mezzanine level there is a modern kitchen / diner. Off street parking available by separate negotiation. Approx. 1247 sq. ft. / 116 sq. metres. EPC D57. Leasehold / Share of Freehold - 125 years from June 1987. SOLE AGENT
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference APP_003359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Admiral Property Partnership Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.