5 bedroom house for saleFilsham Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- Beautiful Detached Family Residence
- Stunning Sea Views from the Turret
- Five Bedrooms, Four Reception Rooms
- Coach Style Driveway, Garage
- Private Gardens, Large Studio
- Close to Mainline Railway Station
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this beautiful detached residence enjoying a wealth of character, stunning sea views from the turret and within easy walking distance of West St Leonards mainline railway station with services to London. The current vendor has been the proud owner for nearly forty years and this is a stunning family home that has enjoyed recent improvements to offer a convenient move to the lucky purchaser. The accommodation boasts an entrance vestibule, feature octagonal entrance hallway, four generous reception rooms, kitchen, cloakroom/wc, to the first floor five bedrooms one of which enjoys an en-suite and another forming part of an impressive turret, family bathroom and a utility room. Externally a generous gravel coach style driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles which leads to a garage, private rear garden enjoying a southerly aspect affording access to a steam and sauna room and a large studio which is currently used as a gymnasium.
Bedroom 1 - 19' max x 14'3 -
Bedroom 2 - 18'6 into bay x 14'2 max -
Bedroom 3 - 14'8 max x 15'3 -
Bedroom 4 - 13' x 12'11 plus recess -
Bedroom 5 - 10'7 x 10'6 -
Reception 1 - 19'4 x 16'7 -
Reception 2 - 18'3 x 14' -
Reception 3 - 14'8 x 13'9 -
Reception 4 - 16' x 12' -
Reception 5 - 10'7 x 10'6 Upper Turret Room -
Reception 6 - 25' x 20' Office/Gym -
Kitchen - 14'7 x 12'7 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44071989.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26479395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.