3 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street,East Ayton,YO13
- For Sale By Public Auction
- Redevelopment opportunity with Planning
- Auction Guide £100,000 - £150,000
- 7pm Thursday 28 May at Scarborough Rugby Club
- OPEN TO VIEW - Saturday 2nd May 2pm - 4pm
- OPEN TO VIEW - Thursday 7th MAy 4pm - 6pm
Full Planning and Listed Building Consents (NYM/2010/0534./CU & NYM/2010/0535/LB) have been granted for the conversion of this Grade II listed former Ebenezer Chapel a three bedroom property. Gross Internal Area of 95 sq metres (1,022 sq ft). There is ground to the rear of the property on which to park, alternatively planning permission has been granted for the construction of a single garage - NYM/2010/0144/FL.
The imaginative and sensitive plans allow for spacious three bedroom accommodation arranged over two floors, with the living accommodation proposed on the First floor with the sleeping quarters on the Ground. Emphasis has been placed on retaining many of the original features which remain in situ, including ornate plasterwork and cornicing, full height Gothic-glazed round-headed windows to all sides and the traditional iron railings to the front. The chapel is still very much arranged as its former use, with an open ground floor, raised pulpit and tiered pews on the first floor.
To the side of the property is a shared drive which leads onto a private gravelled area, which is currently a blank canvas, and could provide off street parking, or be used to create a private garden. Planning permission has been granted for the construction of a single garage - NYM/2010/0144/FL
AUCTION GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £150,000
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION: 7pm Thursday 28 May at Scarborough Rugby Club
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44072173.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference thechapel. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cundalls, Pickering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Cundalls, Pickering on 01751 472766.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.