5 bedroom detached house for saleIvy Farm Gardens, Culcheth, Warrington, WA3 4HU
- Detached Property
- Located on a Private, Gated Cul-de-Sac
- Master Suite inc Dressing Room & Ensuite
- Four Double Bedrooms, Two with Ensuites
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Sitting Area
- Two Reception Rooms & Study
- Detached Double Garage
- Extensive, Private Rear Garden
Located in a highly desirable and sought after location of Culcheth village Ivy Farm Gardens is located in a private gated cul-de-sac comprising of four individually designed executive properties. Number 1 has been extended to create a fantastic living space to the ground floor and additional rooms to the first floor. The property briefly comprises of, entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room/games room, cloak room, downstairs WC, open plan kitchen/diner/sitting area, utility and office. To the first floor there are five bedrooms comprising of; master suite including dressing area & en-suite bath/shower room, and a further four double bedrooms with
two having en suite bathrooms. There is also a family bathroom to the first floor.
Externally a driveway leads to a detached double garage and
to the rear the garden is extensive and completely private.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 303386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Courtyard Property Consultants, Culcheth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.