2 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Michaels Court, Burnham
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge/Diner & Kitchen
- Sought after local schools close by
- Excellent local amenities with Burnham Mainline London Paddington close by with future crossrail
- Garage and off street parking
Set in a sought after popular residential location close to local amenities and good transport links. The property has the added benefit of a garage and parking. Highly recommended.
Please call to book an appointment. Situated in a small courtyard setting is this two bedroom in our opinion very well presented mid terrace home. The property benefits from lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Further benefits include beautiful secluded landscaped rear garden, garage and parking. Highly recommended.
Burnham offers a good range of shops for day-to-day needs while further more extensive shopping facilities can be found in nearby Maidenhead, Windsor and Beaconsfield. An abundance of sporting facilities in the area including Cliveden Reach which is regarded as one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Thames for boating and fishing. Other leisure pursuits include golf at Burnham Beeches, Sonning, Wentworth, Harleyford and Sunningdale, horse racing at Windsor and Ascot, and polo at Smith's Lawn, also in Windsor. In addition to Nashdom's own parkland there are many attractive walks in the grounds of Cliveden and at Burnham Beeches. The M4 (jct 7) is approximately 3 miles distant, as is the M40 (jct 2) and these in turn provide access to the M25, M3 and Heathrow Airport. British Rail connections to Paddington are available from Burnham and Maidenhead.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, plus additional storage cupboard, radiator, ceramic floor tiles.
Lounge / Diner 20' max. x 12' ( 6.10m max. x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed French doors, two radiators, ceramic floor tiles.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to side, range of wall and base level units, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, ceramic floor tiles.
Bedroom One 18' 7" x 8' 11" ( 5.66m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, two built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, built in wardrobes
Double glazed window to side, radiator, bath with mixer taps, electric shower, fully tiled, wash hand basin.
Double glazed window to side aspect, wc, radiator.
Being a feature of this property, flower and shrubs, patio area, shingle areas.
Garage with parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44074887.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.