2 bedroom flat for saleHoola, Royal Docks, Tidal Basin Road, Royal Docks, London, E16 1AD
- URGENT SALE!!
- 2 Bed 2 Bath Apartment - 911 sqft
- 9th Floor With Private Balcony
- 24-hr Concierge, Gym & Business Lounge
- Close to Crossrail & Asian Business Port
- 4 Mins Walk to Royal Victoria Station
- Minimum 30% Deposit Required
JS & Co presents a luxuriously spacious 2 Bed 2 Bath apartment on the 9th floor boasting 911 sq ft in the spectacular Hoola development. Located adjacent to London's Royal Victoria Dock, these iconic glass clad towers offer the ultimate convenience, with on-site amenities including a 24 hour concierge service, residents' gymnasium and business lounge - perfect for the modern London lifestyle!
With its rippling glass balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows, Hoola commands 360 degree views of the London cityscape, overlooking the River Thames, the iconic O2 Arena and the skyline vista of Canary Wharf. Everything in this apartment exudes luxury; from the beautifully designed kitchen equipped with streamlined cabinets, composite stone worktops and integrated Siemens appliances, to the contemporary bathroom suite with bespoke integrated storage cabinets, boutique-hotel style sanitaryware and fittings with luxury touches such as a heated towel rail. To make the most of its unique setting between the City and the water, the 23 and 24-storey towers are set upon a landscaped hill with beautiful courtyards and gardens for residents to relax.
Hoola is set to become a key part of the ongoing transformation of London's Royal Docks. As part of the London Borough of Newham, the region is seeing £22 billion worth of development potential in the shape of business, homes, offices and leisure attractions. With the arrival of the superfast Crossrail service in 2018, the improved infrastructure and prime location of Hoola offers residents superb connectivity to key destinations around London.
Within 4 and 10 mins walk to Royal Victoria and Custom House station for the DLR, Hoola is perfectly positioned for residents to reach:
- Canning Town in 2 mins
- North Greenwich in 7 mins
- Canary Wharf in 9 mins
- Stratford International in 13 mins
- London Bridge in 14 mins
- Waterloo in 18 mins
- Bank and Westminster in 20 mins
- Bond Street in 23 mins
Enclosed in nearly 250 acres of water, the Royal Docks offer unique opportunities for leisure, such as rowing clubs situated on the docks, which comes to life every June for the Dragon Boat festival; and Wakeup Docklands, the only place in London where you can wakeboard or stand-up paddleboard.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 359692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.