4 bedroom detached house for saleHastings Road, Birkdale
- Stunning Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Sought After Residential Location
- Ample Off Street Parking & Integral Garage
- Close To Train Links
Beautiful detached family home located in a highly sought after position in Birkdale, ideal for access to schools, public transport links including trains to Southport & Liverpool, with amenities also to hand. The very tastefully modernised home has a spacious and well planned internal accommodation that briefly comprises of: to the ground floor; entrance hall, WC, large family lounge, breakfast kitchen, utility room, dining room (currently playroom), conservatory and cloakroom (could be a small study). To the first floor there are four double bedrooms (master with newly installed modern en-suite) and a further fitted family bathroom. Externally there is ample off street parking to the front leading to an integral garage with side access to private & well established rear gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44080221.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6448546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.