4 bedroom house for saleNorthwood,HA6
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Living Room
- Ensuite Bathroom To Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- Close To Northwood Hills Station
A well presented four bedroom semi detached family home just a short walk to Northwood Hills transport links & highly regarded schools.
This generously sized four bedroom semi detached house in a prime location close to some of the areas highly regarded schools such as Haydon and Northwood. The kitchen has been recently refurbished with a dining area and french doors leading to the garden. The reception room has a large bay window providing a lot of natural light. There has been a large loft conversion creating a master bedroom and ensuite bathroom. On the first floor there are three further bedrooms as well as a family bathroom. Benefits from own driveway.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2091656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Northwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.