2 bedroom terraced house for saleClifton Street, Queensbury
- FULLY RENOVATED TWO BEDROOM CORNER TERRACE HOUSE
- ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS, NO CHAIN INVOLED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOUNGE & NEW KITCHEN
- KEEPING CELLAR
- HOUSE BATHROOM
- NEW CARPETS AND FLOOR COVERING THROUGHOUT
- INTERNAL VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES AND BUS ROUTES
ENTRANCE DOOR Into kitchen
KITCHEN 3.91m (12'10") x 1.75m (5'9") Modern range of fitted base and wall units in satin cream with contrasting wood effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, fitted oven with four ring gas hob and chimney style extractor all in matching in brushed stainless steel, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, matching breakfast bar, central heating radiator, window to front elevation.
LOUNGE 3.94m (12'11") x 3.25m (10'8") Feature mounted remote control electric fire, TV and telephone points, central heating radiator, under stairs storage and cellar head, window to side elevation.
KEEPING CELLAR With stone shelving.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING With access to the loft, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM 1 3.07m (10'1") x 3.05m (10'0") TV point, central heating radiator, window to side elevation.
BEDROOM 2 3.07m (10'1") x 1.98m (6'6") Central heating radiator, window to front elevation.
BATHROOM 2.26m (7'5") x 1.68m (5'6") Modern three piece suite in white comprising; panelled bath with mixer taps, thermostatic shower above, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, floor tiling, window to front elevation.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102031001597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bronte Estate Agents, Queensbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.