3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRegent Street, Queensbury
- DECEPTIVELY LARGE THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE
- 19'-8'' LOUNGE, 14'-6'' DINING ROOM & KITCHEN
- LARGE CELLAR WITH TWO EXTERNAL WINDOWS & DOOR
- THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS & FOUR PIECE HOUSE BATHROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DECKED GARDEN AREA TO THE FRONT
- PEBBLED GARDEN/ PARKING AREA TO THE REAR
- OFFERING IDEAL FAMILY SIZE ACCOMMODATION
- ** BOOK A VIEWING TODAY THROUGH BRONTE ESTATES **
- EPC RATING E53
LOUNGE. 5.99m (19'8") x 3.45m (11'4") Feature wood fire surround with cast iron inlay & granite plinth, living flame gas fire, laminate flooring, TV & telephone points, two windows to rear elevation, open archway through to dining room.
DINING ROOM 4.42m (14'6") x 3.84m (12'7") Feature wood fire surround with cast iron inlay & granite plinth, living flame gas fire, laminate flooring, window & exterior door to front elevation.
KITCHEN 4.39m (14'5") x 2.06m (6'9") Modern fitted base & wall units in solid wood with contrasting black work surfaces, one & a half bowl composite sink with drainer & mixer tap, large free standing double oven with eight ring hob burner, chimney style extractor, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, laminate flooring, windows to front & side elevations, archway through to dining room.
CELLAR 5.89m (19'4") x 4.42m (14'6") Housing central heating boiler, Inglenook fire place, two exterior windows & door.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Spindle banister to the stairs, access to an insulated loft.
BEDROOM ONE 4.52m (14'10") x 3.78m (12'5") Hand made fitted wardrobes to each chimney recess, TV point, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, window to front elevation.
BEDROOM TWO 4.42m (14'6") x 2.79m (9'2") Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, window to rear elevation.
BEDROOM THREE 3.53m (11'7") x 2.72m (8'11") Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, window to front elevation.
BATHROOM 3.10m (10'2") x 2.57m (8'5") Free standing roll top bath with claw feet & mixer shower taps, corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, pedestal wash basin, low flush WC, tile effect laminate flooring, chrome central heated towel rail, central heating radiator, extractor fan, window to rear elevation.
EXTERIOR Front garden with decked seating area, exterior lighting, fenced boundary.
Pebbled garden/ parking to the rear with elevated well stocked flower beds.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102031001582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bronte Estate Agents, Queensbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.