3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWelwyndale Road, Sutton Coldfield, B72
- Well presented
- Extended Lounge
- Downstairs Luxury Jacuzzi Bathroom with w/c and hand basin
- Three good sized bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
- Refitted Kitchen
- Separate Dining Room
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Upstairs Shower room with wash basin
- Large garden with patio area
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location of Wylde Green within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Comprising of: Double Glazed Porch, Reception hall, extended Lounge with separate Dining Room. Modern refitted kitchen, leading to downstairs Luxury Jacuzzi Bathroom and Utility room. Three good sized bedrooms, all benefitting from built in wardrobes. Shower room with storage and having separate w/c. The accommodation benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing. Outside there is a large rear garden with patio area and to the front there is a garden and driveway leading to the garage
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44104788.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a3z-4ajv. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.