3 bedroom terraced house for salePalmerston Arms Court
- ATTENTION INVESTORS EXISTING STUDENT LET FOR SALE
- RETURNS A 6.12% (RENTED AT £1200 PCM)
- GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A SECLUDED COACH HOUSE
- PRIVATE GATED COMMUNITY
- MODERN FIXTURES
- 3 BEDROOMS ALL WITH ENSUITE
- 999yr lease
ATTENTION INVESTORS**GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A SECLUDED COACH HOUSE WITHIN A PRIVATE GATED COMMUNTY**VERY LIGHT AND SPACIOUS**OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND LIVING AREA**MODERN FIXTURES**3 BEDROOMS ALL WITH ENSUITE FACILITIES
Attention Investors!! This very well presented three bedroom house, set within a private gated community is now available. Once through the gate, the entrance opens up into a beautiful courtyard. Currently let at £1200PCM. offered as a long 999yr leasehold due to part of the building being under teh flats above.
Incredibly light and spacious throughout, this property benefits from a very large open plan kitchen and living area and Gas fired central heating throughout. Each one of the three bedrooms are also very spacious and are fitted with an ensuite.
999 yr lease, £0 ground rent and £845.26 maintenance per annum
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chiswell & Co Online, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.