2 bedroom apartment for saleBrodsworth Court, 4 Ripley Close, East Ardsley
- Impressive First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedroom Accommodation
- Well Presented Throughout With Modern Decorative Theme
- Spacious Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- En-Suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Convenient For M1 And M62 Motorway Access
- One Allocated Space Provides Parking
- EPC Rating = B
An impressive two bedroom first floor apartment offering spacious and well presented accommodation throughout. The apartment comprises briefly: Communal entrance hallway and staircase. To the first floor the property has a private entrance hallway, lounge with sliding patio door and Juliet balcony, dining kitchen fitted with a range of modern units, two double bedrooms. There is a modern en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a separate bathroom fitted with modern white three piece suite. The property is set within communal maintained gardens. Off road parking is provided by one allocated space. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
This well presented apartment is conveniently situated for access onto the M1 and M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44113323.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY160559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.