3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOban Drive, Orton Northgate, Peterborough
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedroom
- En - Suite
- Kitchen Diner
- Summer House
- South Facing Garden
- Off Road Parking for Two Cars
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*South Facing Garden
*Off Road Parking for Two Cars
*En - Suite
PVCu door to, storage cupboard, Doors to all ground floor accommodation and stairs to first floor landing.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising; low level WC and wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, boiler cupboard.
5.33 (maximum) x 3.17 (minimum). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet flooring, double glazed bay window to front.
5.22 x 3.03 (maximum). Fitted with wall and base units cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over, integrated gas hob & electric oven, space for fridge / freezer, plumbing for dish washer, double glazed window to front and side, PVCu double glazed double door to rear.
First Floor Landing
3.20 (minimum) x 5.23 (maximum) double glazed window to rear and front, fitted carpet, storage cupboard, radiator and door to Ensuite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; WC, wash hand basin & shower cubicle, heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
3.09 x 2.34. Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
2.77 x 2.07 Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted carpet.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with mixer taps over, vanity wash hand basin & WC, tiled walls and double glazed window to front.
Rear surrounded by a brick wall, sun patio and sun house, access to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44141535.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.