2 bedroom terraced house for saleMoseley Street, Ripley
- Mid Terraced
- Two Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Upstairs Bathroom
- No Upward Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A great opportunity has arisen to purchase this mid terraced home situated in the heart of Ripley. This property offers two bedrooms and two reception rooms. The property is set within just a few minutes from Ripley Town Centre and offers no upward chain. To the rear of the property, there is a good
A great opportunity has arisen to purchase this mid terraced home situated in the heart of Ripley. This property offers two bedrooms and two reception rooms. The property is set within just a few minutes from Ripley Town Centre and offers no upward chain. To the rear of the property, there is a good sized garden with an external workshop. To arrange a viewing, please feel free to contact our Ripley Branch.
With front door opening to;
With double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate flooring, radiator, fireplace with electric fire and door to;
With stairs to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed doors to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer unit, tiling to splashbacks, linoleum flooring, electric oven with gas hob and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
With doors to;
With double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, storage cupboard and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a low level W.C, vanity wash hand basin and panelled bath with wall mounted shower. With part tiled walls, linoleum flooring and double glazed window to the rear elevation..
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP200765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.