2 bedroom flat for saleBenhill Road, SUTTON
Offers in Excess of
- *No onward chain
- *First floor flat overlooking park
- *Dual aspect lounge
- *Modern fitted kitchen
- *Two bedrooms
- *Allocated parking
- *Close to Sutton town centre
- *Ideal for investors & first time buyers
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
Guide Price £275,000 - £295,000
FIRST TIME BUYERS/INVESTORS - Choices are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom first floor flat overlooking Benhill recreation ground, comprising; Entrance hall, a spacious dual aspect lounge, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is located within close proximity to Sutton town centre and other local amenities including schools and transport links. Additional benefits of the property are allocated parking and double glazing. An internal viewing is highly recommended, call us today to arrange an appointment. EPC Rating C.
*No onward chain
*First floor flat overlooking park
*Dual aspect lounge
*Modern fitted kitchen
*Close to Sutton town centre
*Ideal for investors & first time buyers
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44146587.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7118483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.