2 bedroom house for saleAthelstan Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Bay Fronted Mid Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms, Living Room
- Converted Loft Providing Occasional Bed
- Dining Room Open Plan to Modern Kitchen
- Ample ORP, Pleasant Rear Garden
- Large Detached Studio Outbuilding
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this impressive bay fronted terraced house situated in a highly desirable road in Clive Vale affording ease of access to local amenities and schooling. The property has undergone recent cosmetic improvement and benefits from double glazing throughout, modern gas fired central heating and has been rewired. Internal accommodation comprises entrance lobby, bay fronted living room, dining room which is open plan to a modern fitted kitchen, shower room/wc, to the first floor two bedrooms with stairs rising to a converted loft providing an occasional third bedroom. Externally to the front the property enjoys ample off road parking and a pleasant garden to the rear with the advantage of a large detached studio outbuilding to the far end with light and power connected. Internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 14' x 14' -
Bedroom 2 - 10' x 9' -
Bedroom 3 - 12'5 x 11' Occasion Bedroom -
Reception 1 - 14' max > 9' x 13' -
Reception 2 - 11' x 10'10 -
Reception 3 - 21' x 11' Detached Studio -
Kitchen - 10' x 7' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44149620.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26486977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.