4 bedroom detached house for saleJellicoe Drive, Sarisbury Green
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Highly Desirable Location
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite and Dressing Room
- Light and Airy Decor Throughout
- Driveway Parking for Multiple Vehicles and Garage
- Landscaped Rear Garden with Sun Deck
- Brookfield School Catchment
- Close to Amenities and Convenient Transport Links
- EPC - B
*** To download the full property brochure including extra large images and detailed description please click the "Full Details" link at the end of this listing***
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to market for sale this four bedroom family home located in the highly requested area of Sarisbury Green. The property comprises; entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, and luxury fitted kitchen/diner. The first floor boasts master bedroom with en-suite and currently the owners have bedroom four as a dressing room to the master, two further double bedrooms, and the family bathroom. The house has been exceptionally decorated throughout and offers a light and airy feel.
Externally the property benefits from driveway parking suitable for as many as three vehicles, garage, and a landscaped rear garden with feature sun deck.
This new development is positioned within the highly popular area of Sarisbury Green, being within close proximity to the river Hamble the location offers a range of marinas and boat yards, great for sailing enthusiasts. The area also offers a range of amenities including local shops, church, public house and doctor's surgery. The property is within catchment to Brookfield School, as well as Sarisbury infant and junior schools. Having easy access to the M27 & M3 as well as mainline rail links to London Waterloo from nearby Southampton Parkway train Station, makes this an exceptional choice for your next home.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
Agents note: Please note this property is offered chain free.
11' 8'' x 18' 4'' (3.55m x 5.58m)
21' 3'' x 11' 6'' (6.47m x 3.50m)
4' 8'' x 7' 7'' (1.42m x 2.31m)
First Floor Landing
12' 2'' x 9' 10'' (3.71m x 2.99m)
Bedroom Four/Dressing Room
9' 2'' x 9' 1'' (2.79m x 2.77m)
8' 4'' x 6' 11'' (2.54m x 2.11m)
11' 11'' x 9' 1'' (3.63m x 2.77m)
9' 0'' x 11' 7'' (2.74m x 3.53m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44181141.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7097980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Warsash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.