1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleEnys Road, Eastbourne
- Spacious & Bright Flat
- Ground Floor with Private Garden
- Parking Space to Rear
- Attractive Victorian Style Conversion
- Sought After Upperton Area
Upperton. Spacious and bright one bedroom flat in this attractive Victorian style conversion. On the ground floor with private garden and parking space and offers spacious accommodation with period features retained throughout. Conveniently located close to the town centre & train station.
Upperton. Spacious and bright one bedroom flat in this attractive Victorian style conversion. Conveniently located in the sought after Upperton area, close to local parks, mainline train station, town centre and bus routes. Situated on the ground floor with access to private courtyard garden and retaining period features throughout. Comprising of spacious living room, modern kitchen, double bedrooms and bathroom. This property also benefits from allocated parking space to the rear. Viewings are stongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Door into entrance hall with radiator, storage with plumbing for washing machine, entry phone system and access to loft through cupboard.
Living Room 14' 4" x 14' 5" into bay ( 4.37m x 4.39m into bay )
Sash bay window to the front aspect, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.98m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.17m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps with shower attachment over, vanity sink unit, extractor fan, WC and boiler housed in cupboard.
Private rear courtyard garden accessed via communal hallway. Allocated parking space to the rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44182125.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.