4 bedroom detached house for saleJames Walton Place, Halfway, Sheffield
- ***Guide Price £275,000 - £285,000***
- Four bedrooms
- Impressive fitted kitchen
- Attractive rear garden
- Ample off street parking with garage
***Guide Price £275,000 - £285,000*** A fabulous opportunity to purchase a strikingly attractive, large & beautifully proportioned well loved family home with generous size rear garden, driveway and garage.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a strikingly attractive, large & beautifully proportioned well loved family home with generous size rear garden, driveway and garage. Internally this splendid home boasts substantial reception rooms, cloakroom/wc, four bedrooms, ensuite shower room and family bathroom. The breakfast kitchen has been well thought out and designed enjoying views over a beautiful garden. This superb residence is well worthy of an internal inspection to fully appreciate the blend of contemporary styling combined with the huge array of sophistication and style.
With gas central heating radiator, useful under stairs storage cupboard, laminate style flooring, alarm and staircase to first floor landing.
With w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, gas central heating radiator, complementary tiling and laminate style flooring.
Lounge 18' 3" into bay x 10' 9" ( 5.56m into bay x 3.28m )
With a double glazed window and gas central heating radiators. The focal point in the lounge has to be the feature fireplace incorporating a marble effect back and hearth housing the electric fire.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' ( 3.28m x 2.74m )
With a gas central heating radiator and patio doors to rear garden.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 1" x 12' 4" ( 4.90m x 3.76m )
An impressive fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, splashback tiling, integrated dish washer, fridge freezer, washing machine, gas hob with extractor above, electric double oven, laminate tiled effect flooring, double glazed windows and door to outside.
First Floor Landing
With a gas central heating radiator, double glazed window, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.30m )
With double glazed windows, gas central heating radiator, built in wardrobes and door to en suite.
En Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, complementary tiling, tiling, tiled flooring and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.82m )
With a double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, useful storage cupboard and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" max x 9' ( 3.51m max x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, telephone point and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.33m x 2.82m )
With a double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
Suite comprises bath with shower over and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, complementary tiling, heated towel rail and double glazed window.
An attractive south facing rear garden enjoying a paved patio area with steps up to a generous sized lawn incorporating herbaceous borders and garden shed. To the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking leading to the garage and an attractive garden to the side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44182161.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK104653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.