8 bedroom detached house for saleLanhydrock, Nr. Lostwithiel, Cornwall PL30
Sold by Us
- 2 bedroomed detached cottage
- 2.86 acres of incredible landscaped garden
- 6 bathrooms
- 7 reception rooms
- 8 bedrooms
- Approximately 6773sq.ft. of accommodation
- Extended and sumptuously refurbished accommodation
- Large reception areas - ideal for entertaining
- Lovely countryside views
- Privately set within the Lanhydrock Estate
An exceptional and imposing detached family home of some 6,700sq.ft. together with a detached 2 bedroomed cottage set very privately within part walled gardens approaching 3 acres, amidst the Lanhydrock Estate.
The impeccably presented extended accommodation has been meticulously reconfigured and refurbished, now arranged over five levels with 7 reception rooms, 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
The beautifully landscaped gardens offer a glorious setting for this fine house, extending to approximately 2.86 acres with a stunning water garden, formal and wild areas and an extended range of outbuildings including a detached 2 bedroomed cottage and a triple garage. Both the house and gardens enjoy lovely views over the surrounding countryside.
Ground Floor: reception hall, drawing room, dining room, family room, kitchen and breakfast room, study, outer kitchen.
Lower Ground Floor: games room, utility and laundry room, WC and shower, ample storage.
First Floor: master bedroom suite with dressing room, guest bedroom suite, 6 further bedrooms, 3 family bathrooms.
Ground Floor: open-plan reception room, kitchen.
First Floor: 2 bedrooms, bathroom.
Outside: triple garage, numerous outbuildings and stores.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.