2 bedroom flat for saleTurnpike Link, East Croydon, CR0
- Marvellous two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Secure purpose-built block with lift access
- Substantial reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped semi open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Smart shower room
- Lovely communal patio garden with side access
- Close to the high street and rail station
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set within a great purpose-built block, this fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat, offers ample accommodation with large reception room and lovely communal patio garden.
Turnpike Link is situated within a close proximity to Croydon's town centre, which offers a superb selection of amenities, while East Croydon rail station is also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.