Detached house for saleLeominster
- A new and exclusive select Development of Just Five Detached Houses
- Set on the fringes of the north Herefordshire market town of Leominster
- Including three detached 3 bedroomed houses
- Plus two larger detached 4 bedroomed family houses
- All finished to an extremely high standard
- Including en-suite facilities to master bedrooms
- All benefiting from garaging, driveway and pleasant gardens
- Fitted with UV Solar panel systems
- Prices starting from £250,000
Jackson Property are please to release The Old Brickyard in Leominster. A new and exclusive development of just five detached, three and four bedroomed houses.
The Old Brickyard, Leominster - Jackson Property are delighted to be offering an exclusive new development set on the outskirts of the North Herefordshire market town of Leominster.
A select cul-de-sac of just five new detached homes, including three, 3 bedroomed properties and two larger 4 bedroomed properties. These spacious, gas centrally heated and fully double glazed properties have been finished to an excellent standard and all boast en-suite facilities to their master bedrooms, two reception rooms and large family kitchen dining rooms. The kitchens benefit from appliances to include integrated cooker and gas hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher with a separate utility room providing additional space. All the properties are also fitted with solar panel systems for greater environmental impact and efficiency.
Outside each property benefits from its own private block paved driveway providing ample parking together with its own single garage. The gardens have been principally laid to lawn and enclosed to the rear by wooden fencing. Numbers 3, 4 and 5 The old Brickyard in particular benefit from good sized gardens with a southerly aspect and outlooks onto open countryside.
The site has proven extremely popular with reservations being taken already. If you would like further details of each individual property or would like to view then please dont hesitate to contact the selling agents.
Jackson International - for themselves and the vendors of the property, whose agents they are, give notice that these particulars, although believed to be correct, do not constitute any part of an offer of contract, that all statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without responsibility and are not to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and that they do not make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. An intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture, fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order, or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44195565.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26484709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Property, Leominster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.