5 bedroom detached house for saleSandfield Park, Liverpool, L12
- Exclusive Detached House
- Set out over three floors
- Five Bedrooms- Master En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Utility
- 'L' Shaped Play Room/Study
- Sitting Room over looking Orengary
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating D
Unique, Individual, enchanting Architecturally designed are just some of the adjectives Sutton Kersh would use to describe this character detached property. Designed and commissioned by the current vendor, only an internal inspection can this property can be fully appreciated. The accommodation on offer briefly comprising: entrance hall cloakroom, dining room, inner hall, spacious lounge, playroom/study, fitted kitchen, 'L' shaped utility room and orangery. To the first floor landing there are four bedrooms- master having en-suite and walk in wardrobe and family bathroom/WC. To the second floor landing there is a bedroom/study and games/sitting room. The property has double glazed windows and gas central heating system. Viewings are strictly by appointment and can be arranged via our West Derby Office. 0151 256 7837- open 7 days a week.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDB150568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, West Derby & Central Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.