2 bedroom terraced house for saleLittle Lullaway, BASILDON, Essex
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Spacious and sociable 20ft lounge
- Fully stocked kitchen with garden access
- Two double bedrooms
- Light and airy three piece bathroom
- Essential off street parking
- Double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Brick built workshop
***NO ONWARD CHAIN***ANTHONY QUIRK are delighted to welcome this deceptively spacious two bedroom terraced house. Situated in the highly regarded Lee Chapel North, this wonderful property would suit first time buyers, commuters or downsizers alike due to it's good size accommodation. Decorated to a great standard, offering off street parking and gas central heating. This is one not to miss. Call the AQ team today to secure a viewing appointment on 01268 511 311.
Property ref: 121_193_4235337
20'4 x 10'1
12'7 x 6'8
14'4 x 8'7
10'2 x 9'6
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44202207.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4235337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Quirk, Canvey Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.