3 bedroom bungalow for saleWaterside Street, Largs, North Ayrshire
Perfectly positioned for the town centre, a delightful corner sited traditional detached bungalow with landscaped and walled garden grounds which includes a secluded decking and grass area, children's barked play area, detached garage and gated driveway parking.
Much improved by the current owner and beautifully decorated, viewing reveals a property with adaptable all on the level accommodation comprising entrance vestibule, central reception hall, double aspect bay windowed lounge, separate dining/sitting/family room and modern fitted kitchen incorporating six ring gas hob range style cooker, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. There are three bedrooms one with an en-suite toilet, and one with extensive built-in wardrobes plus modern tiled bathroom with three piece suite and electric shower installed over the bath. Floored and lined loft area with Velux window and storage. The property has gas central heating, double glazing and laminate flooring is laid to the hall and main apartments with tiling to the kitchen.
The property is well placed to take advantage of Largs Town Centre amenities including shopping and railway station with a link to Glasgow City Centre.
EER Band E
• Charming, traditional red sandstone fronted Detached Bungalow
• perfectly positioned for ease of access to the town centre
• beautifully decorated accommodation
• vestibule, central hall
• double aspect bay windowed lounge
• dining/living room
• three bedrooms (master en suite wc)
• tiled bathroom
• gas c/h, d/ glazing.
• large loft
• enclosed gardens, garage and parking.
• EER Band E
|Lounge||14'1"x13'9" (4.3mx4.2m). |
|Living Room||14'5"x12'6" (4.4mx3.8m). |
|Kitchen||9'10"x9'10" (3mx3m). |
|Master Bedroom||12'6"x10'10" (3.8mx3.3m). |
|Bedroom 2||12'6"x12'6" (3.8mx3.8m). |
|Bedroom 3||10'10"x8'6" (3.3mx2.6m). |
|Bathroom||8'2"x4'3" (2.5mx1.3m). |
|Garage||14'1" x 10'6" (4.3m x 3.2m). |
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44204439.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAS160299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison, Largs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.