2 bedroom flat for saleSpruce Apartments, Stoke Newington, London
- New Loft-Style Apartment
- Spacious Living/Entertaining Zone
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom & Ensuite
- Balcony With Wicker Screening
- Excellent Shopping & Transport Facilities
This stunning five storey structure on Barrett's Grove conceals within its angular brick exterior six highly original and beautifully crafted one, two and three bedroom loft-style apartments. Natural wood adorns every surface, innovative design every crevice, this superb development oozes style, quality and precision workmanship. The building itself has a fob operated main entrance door, communal lighting with movement sensors and cycle storage. Flat three is currently the 'show home' and as such shows one way of utilising this highly flexible living space. The spacious accommodation offers two double bedrooms, one with an ensuite wet room; a luxury bathroom; and fabulous open-plan living and entertaining zone with integrated Smeg appliances. A door leads out to the balcony with hand-woven wicker screening. A wonderfully eclectic array of local amenities are right on the doorstep and excellent transport facilities provide easy access into The City and West End.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26493932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Move, Stoke Newington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.