3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWesterdale Road, Scawsby, Doncaster
- Extended semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Two recpetion rooms
- Modern kitchen
- Popular location
- Off road parking and garage
Guide Price £130,000-£140,000-Located in the sought after area of Scawsby with good access to local amenities and transport links is this well presented & extended three bedroom semi-detached property.The property provides ample living space with two recpetion rooms & modern kitchen.
Has a side facing double glazed window and spotlights. Fitted with a WC. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring. Access to the wetroom.
Has a side facing double glazed window and spotlights. Fitted with a shower cubicle, full tiling to the walls and floor. Access to the downstairs WC.
Lounge 12' exc bay window x 12' 3" into recess ( 3.66m exc bay window x 3.73m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, electric fire with feature surround and wooden flooring. There is an opening into the dining area.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
Has a central heating radiator and wooden flooring. Access to the shower room and kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 12' 8" ( 2.92m x 3.86m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer and gas hob/oven. There are french doors opening onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window. Access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 11" exc bay window x 9' 7" into recess ( 3.63m exc bay window x 2.92m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators, electric fire with feature surround and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 5' 6" ( 2.69m x 1.68m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and wooden flooring. Access to the loft.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, spotlights and wooden flooring. There is an opening into the dressing area.
Dressing Area 11' 6" x 7' 5" to wardrobes ( 3.51m x 2.26m to wardrobes )
Has a side facing double glazed window, towel rail, spotlights and extractor fan. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed block paved garden with mature shrubs. Access to the rear and garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed block paved garden with mature shrubs. Access to the garage and front.
Has power, light and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44237034.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.