1 bedroom apartment for sale12 The Crescent, Plymouth
- Newly Converted First Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Area
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Shower Room
- Large Sash Windows
- Carpeting to Living Areas & Bedrooms
- Karndean Flooring to Wet Areas
- Lift Access
- Allocated Parking Space
ACCOMMODATION Communal door leads into 12 The Crescent with lift and stairs leading up to first floor. Wooden panelled front door into entrance hall with doors leading through to: open plan living room with kitchen fitted with high gloss wall and base units, Silestone work surfaces, induction hob, fan oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Double bedroom. Shower room fitted with white suite. The apartment also benefits from lift access and one allocated parking space.
LEASEHOLD INFORMATION Lease: 999 years
Service Charge: £1000 per annum Approx
Ground Rent: £125 per annum
PHOTOGRAPHS Please note photographs are representative only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44246526.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101304003455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atwell Martin, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.