5 bedroom detached house for saleGate Burton, Lincolnshire, DN21
Withdrawn from Market
- Unique 5 bed coach house set in the parkland style grounds of Gate Burton
- Open plan dining kitchen with original oak herringbone parquet flooring
- Central open plan living space with mezzanine study
- Large drawing room with beamed ceiling
- Two ground floor bedrooms with en-suites and a further en-suite and family bathroom for the other first floor bedrooms
- Central courtyard with terrace and covered parking area
- Private garden with mature planting and terraces
- EPC: Exempt
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are pleased to present to the market this unique family home. The first sense of the special house that you are about to see is when approaching along the imposing private drive over parkland, passing the historic Gate Burton church.
The drive leads to the Grade II listed Coach House – lying in its own very private grounds adjacent to Gate Burton Hall.The Coach House and the Hall were designed by the famous Arts and Crafts Architect Detmar Blow, a disciple of John Ruskin.Once inside this magnificent house, the old and new marry together to create a wonderfully welcoming home with an impressive entertaining space with mezzanine balcony.The house has successfully combined cosy comfort with light and airy design, and along with the clever use of outdoor space, including several terraces , this makes it a very special home for all seasons. The Property is complemented by a similar grand styled property and is joined by the side of the archway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6579509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.