4 bedroom terraced house for saleSangora Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- Beautifully presented Victorian townhouse
- An abundance of period features throughout the property
- Extensive accommodation set over 2100 sq. ft.
- Double ground floor reception room
- First floor formal sitting room
- Fully integrated modern kitchen
- Four double bedrooms
- Accommodation can be used to provide 6 double bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Moments from St Johns Hill, Northcote Road and Clapham Junction train station
James Pendleton are delighted to offer to the market an extremely spacious Victorian house which has been recently refurbished throughout, and is located within close proximity to the boutiques, bar and restaurants of St John's Hill, Lavender Hill and Northcote Road; and Wandsworth and Clapham Commons.
The property has been modernised to offer an abundance of character while retaining original period features such as the restored and stained original floorboards. It is arranged over three floors exceeding 2,100 sq ft.
The front and rear facades have recently been restored and repointed and feature beautiful period style mosaic.
On the ground floor is a double reception room with dividing doors, high ceilings and period features including marble corbel fireplace mantel and original cornicing.
To the rear of the property is a modern kitchen breakfast room designed for convenience and style and fitted to a high level with underfloor heating, double Belfast sink and integrated appliances.
Access to the cellar is from the ground floor hallway. The cellar has ample storage space in addition to housing a Mega Flow system.
The low maintenance garden with walled flowerbeds is accessed through either French doors from the dining room or the kitchen.
Arranged over the first floor are two double bedrooms, a stylish bathroom and stunning formal reception room that could be used as a further double bedroom.
On the second floor are three double bedrooms (two of which are currently being used as a study and a dressing room), and a spacious shower room.
A further landing leads to a magnificent bathroom suite with walk in shower, extra long spa bath, integrated speaker system underfloor heating and a unique skylight to bring in natural light. The insulated and boarded substantial loft space is accessed from this level.
The property benefits from new windows, new plumbing and electrics, and has potential to create further space by extending the kitchen into the side return to create a wonderful family kitchen breakfast room; or the conversion of the loft to create additional rooms with a roof terrace (STPP).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44247213.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT130065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.