3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale6 Retreat Crescent, Dunbar, EH42 1GW
- Generously proportioned semi detached villa
- Flexible family accommodation in "move in" condition
- Lounge with patio doors, fitted kitchen, diningroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Large gardens to both front and rear, driveway
- EPC Band C, Council tax band E
Telephone Agent 0131 665 3131
This is an immaculately presented semi detached villa (103sq m) offering flexible family accommodation within a small cul de sac on this modern estate, handy for access to the town centre, schools and railway station. The ground floor comprises entrance hall with storage, a WC with 2 piece white suite, generously proportioned lounge with patio doors to the garden, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a separate diningroom. Upstairs is the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, a second double bedroom with fitted cupboard, a generous single bedroom with fitted cupboard and a family bathroom with three piece suite. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. There is a monobloc driveway providing off street parking and generous, well maintained gardens to both the front and rear of the property.
The historic East Lothian market town of Dunbar occupies a delightful coastal position, located within easy commuting distance of Edinburgh via the A1 (approximately 45-50 minutes travelling time). The town itself offers an excellent range of amenities including local shopping and several supermarkets, a leisure centre, two golf courses and harbour. The John Muir Country Park is within easy reach and stunning walks are available within the surrounding East Lothian countryside. Schooling is well represented from nursery to senior level. There is also a local train station and easy access to The A1 motorway network.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44248614.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 69961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.