Land for saleHouse Plot At Eastfield, Forgandenny, Perth, Perth and Kinross, PH2
Offers in Region of
- 1.7 acres (0.69 hectares)
- Attractive plot in rural location.
- Approximately1.7 acres.
- Outline planning consent.
- Commuting distance to Perth and Dundee.
The subjects are located in an attractive rural location within the village of Forgandenny. Forgandenny is small village which provides a village shop with post office and is well placed for access on to the A9 and M90. Perth, just 6 miles to the north east and provides a wide range of amenities including local and national retailers, a theatre and concert hall, cinema, and mainline railway station. Edinburgh and Glasgow are within easy driving distance of the subjects lying approximately 40 miles and 55 miles to the south respectively.
Perthshire is a county providing a diverse range of recreational pursuits such as walking, cycling, hiking, bird watching, kayaking and many country sports including racing at Perth Racecourse. Perthshire is home to some of the oldest and most prestigious golf courses in Scotland, such as the wold famous Gleneagles Golf Course and golf clubs at Auchterarder, Dunning and Scone.
The subjects comprise a rectangular shaped site extending to approximately 1.7 acres and are currently laid to grass with a number of mature trees. The subjects are bounded to the north by the B935 public road, to the west by a former quarry, to the east by a parcel of land and to the south by agricultural land. The subjects benefit from outline planning consent for a single dwelling house. The area of ground to the south of the plot benefits from outstanding views across the surrounding countryside.
Outline planning consent was granted on the site by Perth and Kinross Council on the 11th March 2015 under application reference 15/00085/IPL. A tree survey has been carried out on the site and is available from the selling agents.
A copy of the planning consent and associated plans are available on request from the selling agents.
Mains electricity is located nearby. Mains water is located in the road adjacent to the plot. Drainage would be by means of a private system or mains drainage is located in the road to the west of the plot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44254446.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PER150204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.