3 bedroom detached house for saleDarnford Lane, Lichfield
- Fantastic Open Field Views
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Fantastic Plot
- Two Receptions
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- No Onward Chain
The Cedars situated between the village of Whittington and Lichfield town it really does have the 'best of both worlds'. The current build makes the most of the open field views and natural light with deceptive accommodation on offer; a detached 4 bedroom bungalow with two receptions and garage.
The Cedars, Darnford Lane is a unique timber cladded detached bungalow sitting on an impressive plot with fantastic open field views. Situated between the village of Whittington and Lichfield town it really does have the 'best of both worlds'. The current build makes the most of the open views and natural light with deceptive accommodation on offer. In brief the property consists of; a sweeping driveway with detached garage and car port, a lounge with separate dining room, kitchen breakfast room with utility, WC, four bedrooms and bathroom. This property and plot both offer fantastic options with scope to either modernise or to begin a project. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the position and views on offer.
To the front is a sweeping driveway for multiple vehicles leading to the garage.
Lounge 19' 7" max x 15' 6" max ( 5.97m max x 4.72m max )
('L' shaped Room)
Single glazed window to rear elevation with secondary glazing, electric fire place, central heating radiator and double sliding doors leading through to:
Dining Room 9' 8" x 10' 8" ( 2.95m x 3.25m )
Window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and opening through to:
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 10" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.22m max x 3.25m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall & base units with work surface over incorporating sink and drainer, freestanding electric cooker with extractor fan over, tiled walls, pantry cupboard, window to side elevation and a central heating radiator.
Utility Room 7' 2" min x 11' 7" min ( 2.18m min x 3.53m min )
Base units with sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, single glazed window to front elevation, boiler cupboard ( housing the oil central heating boiler ),cloaks storage cupboard and W.C.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 7" into wardrobes ( 3.51m x 3.53m into wardrobes )
Built in wardrobes and dresser, single glazed window to rear elevation with secondary glazing and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.51m x 3.51m )
Duel aspect with single glazed windows to rear and side elevations both with secondary glazing and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" into wardrobes x 7' 6" ( 3.51m into wardrobes x 2.29m )
Built in wardrobes, single glazed window to side elevation with secondary glazing.
Bedroom Four 7' 6" max x 7' 7" max ( 2.29m max x 2.31m max )
Built in wardrobes, single glazed window to front elevation with secondary glazing.
Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, single glazed window to front elevation with secondary glazing and a central heating radiator.
The garden wraps around the property providing beautiful unspoilt views to all aspects. There are a variety of planted borders and mature shrubbery, a vast lawn area and a summer house to enjoy every moment of the sunlight.
Garage 10' 3" x 20' 1" ( 3.12m x 6.12m )
With double doors to front and a car port to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44260509.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.