3 bedroom detached house for sale68 Howell Road, Heckington, Sleaford
- Attractive well presented family residence in large grounds
- Bright airy lounge diner, kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Delightful gardens with decked area
- Separate garage, driveway
- Oil fired heating. Energy Rating E.
See stunning aerial view: http://vimeo.com/92944283. NEW PRICE An attractive and well presented family residence situated in large grounds in the village of Heckington. Accommodation comprises; Entrance Hallway, Lounge Diner, Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom; three Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. A sweeping driveway providing ample parking for both family and visitors giving access to the detached double garage. Substantial lovingly maintained garden areas surround areas of the house having trees, shrubs and flowering plants; a large decked seating area for entertaining, summerhouse, log store and timber garden shed. Oil fired heating. Energy Rating E.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4514919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Bell & Company, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.