1 bedroom apartment for saleCannon Street, Bedminster, Bristol
Offers in Region of
- INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY ONLY
- BEING SOLD WITH TENANTS IN SITU
- A STUNNING FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF NORTH STREET
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING QUARTERS AND KITCHEN
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- MODERN BATHROOM
- VIEWINGS AVAILABLE FROM 12TH SEPTEMBER ***CALL CONNELLS ON 0117 966 4278 FOR MORE INFO
Connells Southville are delighted to offer an opportunity to an investor to purchase this brand new apartment with tenants in situ. The property is located in an extremely popular area close to a huge amount of amenities and all that North Street has to offer. **NO CHAIN**
**INVESTORS ONLY**TENANTS IN SITU**
Please call now to book a viewing on this stunning and very modern apartment on Cannon Street in Bedminster. The property occupies a very envious position at the bottom of North Street and is close to just a huge amount of amenities.
FOR MORE INFOMATION REGARDING LETTING PRICES AND YIELDS PLEASE CALL OUR FRIENDLY BRANCH ON 0117 966 4278
A well maintained communal hallway with double glazed door to Cannon Street, personal post boxes and stairs leading to all floors.
Front door, two storage areas ( one housing boiler), radiator, smoke alarm, intercom entry system, laminate flooring.
Lounge And Kitchen Area 9' 4" x 22' 3" ( 2.84m x 6.78m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, double glazed front window, door leading to the hallway, sink/drainer, work surfaces, partly tiled walls, oven and electric hob, cooker hood, telephone point and TV point, smoke alarm, plumbing for washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, radiator, spotlights, extractor fan, laminate flooring.
Master Bedroom 10' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.00m )
Double glazed front window, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, spotlights.
Bath with mixer taps and over shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, wall party tiled.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44280618.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.