3 bedroom town house for saleSultan Road, Portsmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Recently Decorated
- End of Chain
- Double Bay and Forecourt
- Upstairs Bathroom and Downstairs W / C
This fantastic double bay and forecourt family home really does have size on its side! Available with no forward chain this well presented property benefits from a great size lounge with a modern fitted kitchen with a separate dining room, to the upstairs three bedrooms.
This fantastic double bay and forecourt family home really does have size on its side! Available with no forward chain this well presented property benefits from a great size lounge with a modern fitted kitchen with a separate dining room, to the upstairs three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. Please call now to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed door to front aspect, understairs cupboard, radiator, doors to;
Single glazed window to front aspect, w/c, wash hand basin.
Lounge 12' 8" plus bay x 11' 5" ( 3.86m plus bay x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 5" max x 8' 9" ( 4.09m max x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Kitchen 19' 5" x 8' 8" ( 5.92m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, sink/drainer, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 15' max into bay ( 4.50m x 4.57m max into bay )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 13' 6" max ( 2.67m x 4.11m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 11' 2" ( 2.64m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, w/c.
Enclosed rear garden laid to paving.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44281794.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.