4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandy Lane, Bulmer, Sudbury
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Large Conservatory
- Double Garage
- Countryside Views
COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS - This four bedroom semi-detached family home benefits from a fully fitted kitchen through to the conservatory, two receptions, double garage and ample parking.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Side entrance door leading into the entrance hall.
Stairs leading to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, mahogany hard wood flooring, radiator, doors to:
Comprising P shaped panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin set on a wooden storage unit, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, window to front aspect.
Living Room 24' 5" x 14' 8" max ( 7.44m x 4.47m max )
Large open fireplace with inset basket and hood, mahogany wood floor, window to front aspect, door opening into the conservatory, two radiators, window to front aspect, door leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 22' x 11' 8" ( 6.71m x 3.56m )
Windows to three sides, double doors to the rear aspect and single door to the side, laminate flooring. door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.33m )
Range of base and eye level units with solid maple doors, granite work surfaces with matching upstand, built-in Belfast sink with mixer tap, wine rack, integral fridge/freezer, integral dishwasher, space for range style cooker with extractor over, tiled floor, window to side aspect, internal window and stable door leading to the conservatory.
First Floor Landing
Galleried landing with access to loft space, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 13' x 9' ( 3.96m x 2.74m )
Two built -in double wardrobes, radiator, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.28m )
Built in double wardrobe, radiator, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 6' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.01m )
Radiator, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 11' x 6' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.08m )
Radiator, window to front aspect.
Comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor.
Built-in shower cubicle with mosaic tiled walls and circular porthole style window, vanity wash hand basin set onto wooden vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor.
Outside The Property
The property is approached via two five bar gates leading onto a driveway providing ample off-road parking. This in turn gives access to a detached double garage with electric up and over door with power and light connected and personal door to the garden. To the side of the garage is a wooden workshop/storage area with light and power connected also. The remainder of the front garden comprises large lawn garden with a range of established shrub beds and borders with pathway leading to the front entrance door.
To the rear of the property is a further lawn area with fruit trees, ornamental pond, wood store, greenhouse and stunning countryside views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44288451.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.