3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Featherworks, Boston
Offers in Excess of
- END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE DINER
- 2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- ENCLOSED LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
This End of Terrace property benefits from allocated parking and an enclosed low maintenance rear garden. The Accommodation in brief comprises an Entrance Hall, Lounge Diner, Kitchen, Ground Floor Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended.
MODERN END OF TERRACE 3 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH 2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN.
Being approached via a front entrance door, having staircase rising to the first floor, radiator, ceiling light point and wall mounted doorbell chime. There is a built in store cupboard with shelving within.
Having a push button WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point and consumer unit for the electrics.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 10' 2" ( 2.49m x 3.10m )
The kitchen has roll edge work surfaces with an inset one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, base level storage units and further drawer units. There is an integrated oven and grill, four ring gas hob, tiled splashback and eliminated stainless steel extractor. There is also plumbing for automatic washing machine and a further range of matching eye level wall units. There is space for an American style fridge freezer, radiator, ceiling light point and window to the front.
Lounge Diner 15' 6" max into recess x 12' 4" ( 4.72m max into recess x 3.76m )
Having a window to the rear, French doors leading to the rear, two sets of radiators, wall mounted lighting, two sets of ceiling light points and understairs cupboard providing additional storage space. There is a television aerial point, telephone point, wall mounted digital timer for central heating.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the roof space, ceiling light point, ceiling mounted smoke alarm and a boiler cupboard housing the gas combination central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 8' 9" x 9' ( 2.67m x 2.74m )
Having a window to the rear, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" maximum x 13' 6" maximum ( 2.64m maximum x 4.11m maximum )
There is a window to the front, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 6' 6" x 7' 1" ( 1.98m x 2.16m )
Having a window to the front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point and built in over stairs storage cupboard with hanging rail and shelving within.
Comprising of a three piece suite with a panelled bath with mixer tap with tiled splashbacks and wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and mixer tap and push button WC. There is a radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan and obscure glazed window to the rear.
The property benefits from two allocated parking spaces situated towards the rear. There is a well presented rear garden, initially having a decked seating area with further gravelled area with beds and borders containing plants and shrubs. The garden is fully enclosed with fencing and serviced by an external light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44295111.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.