3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStanpit, Christchurch
Withdrawn from Market
- BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM CHARACTER PROPERTY
- LOCATED IN STANPIT, CLOSE TO NATURE RESERVE
- LOCATED ONLY 1 MILE FROM CHRISTCHURCH TOWN CENTRE
- LOCATED ONLY 1 MILE FROM MUDEFORD QUAY
- PLENTY OF ORIGINAL CHARACTER AND CHARM
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR ONE CAR
- IMPRESSIVE GARDEN
- VACANT POSSESSION
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- MUST BE VIEWED
This charming character property is an ideal family home and benefits from being only 1 mile from Christchurch Town Centre and Mudeford Quay, situated in beautiful Stanpit, close to the Nature Reserve. The ground floor accommodation includes a spacious entrance hallway, large lounge with working fireplace, dining room with fireplace, downstairs wc and kitchen with utility cupboard. Original floorboards run throughout. Upstairs, there are three bedrooms and a large family bathroom with a freestanding bath and separate shower. There are many beautiful features throughout this stunning property including original fireplaces and impressive windows. Externally, there is off road parking for one car and a good sized garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7158280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Denisons Estate Agents, Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.