2 bedroom flat for saleLovelace Road, Surbiton, KT6
- Fabulous two bedrooms on the ground floor
- Finished to a good standard throughout
- Two decent sized bedrooms
- Large reception room leading to a garden
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Ownership of the front garden
- Great location close to Surbiton High Street
- Moments from the transport links of Surbiton station
Ideally located moments from the varied amenities of Surbiton High Street, this great two bedroom ground floor flat boasts two good sized bedrooms and a large reception room leading to a private garden.
Located moments from the amenities of Surbiton High Street, Lovelace Road is also a quiet residential road that is near to Hampton Court Park and the River Thames. The nearest train station is Surbiton.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 997574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.