3 bedroom terraced house for saleLambwath Road, Hull
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000
- Lounge With Bay Window
- Fitted Dining Kitchen & Utility Room
- Cloakroom/wc & Bathroom
- Gardens, Private Vehicle Driveway & Carport
- Garage-at present sub divided into utility room/store and cloakroom/wc
GP £120,000 - £130,000 ***RARELY AVAILABLE*** SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION!
A modern style three bedroom mid terraced large family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing.
Situated in a prominent position forming part of this highly regarded residential location served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writer opinion, a superb large family house offered for sale in this RARELY AVAILABLE LOCATION so must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Agents Note:- The former garage is sub divided to create this utility room, cloakroom/wc and large store.
With double glazed patio doors.
With door, glazed screen to side, dado rail, radiator and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
Lounge 15' 10" max x 15' 3" max ( 4.83m max x 4.65m max )
With double glazed 3/4 style bay window, feature fireplace with built in gas fire incorporating back boiler/central heating unit, dado rail, radiator, coving and door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 12' 2" x 10' ( 3.71m x 3.05m )
With splash back tiling, inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units with contrasting work surfaces, wall cupboards, gas cooker point, electric cooker box, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, double glazed window, coving, vinyl floor covering and double glazed door.
With built in storage cupboard, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, splash back tiling, fitted floor unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vinyl floor covering, radiator and coving. Cloakroom/wc and further store off.
Having white suite comprising; Low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin incorporating mixer tap with splash back tiling, radiator, vinyl floor covering and door.
Store 11' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.62m )
With light, power point and vehicular up and over door.
These three areas have been created by the sub division of the original single garage.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 12' 1" max/ to back of wardrobes ( 4.11m x 3.68m max/ to back of wardrobes )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, over cupboards, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, coving and door.
Bedroom 2 12' max/to back of wardrobes x 10' 1" max ( 3.66m max/to back of wardrobes x 3.07m max )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving and door.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" max/ to back of wardrobes x 9' max/to back of wardrobes ( 2.24m max/ to back of wardrobes x 2.74m max/to back of wardrobes )
With double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, over cupboards, dressing table unit with drawer, radiator, coving and door.
Bathroom 9' x 6' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.08m )
With partially tiled walls, white period style suite comprising; Panelled bath with telephone style mixer tap/shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, picture window with patterned glass and door.
With dado rail, coving and trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is a lilac slate chipping covered garden designed for ease of maintenance with brick built wall/screen block wall forming boundary incorporating wrought iron gate.
To the rear is a lawned garden with paved patio area, flower beds, roller style sun canopy, cold water tap, private vehicle driveway with hinged double access gates and carport, timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44296269.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.