3 bedroom link detached house for saleWestover Road, Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol, BS9
- Three bedroom family home
- Kitchen/diner to rear with quality fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- 18m family garden
- Downstairs WC
- Garage and off street parking
- Double glazing and gas central heating
This well presented three bedroom link detached family home is positioned within the popular Westover Road. The ground floor accommodation offers central hallway with parquet flooring, living room to front with double glazed window and open fireplace, kitchen/diner to rear with quality fitted kitchen and access to a delightful 18m family garden and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are three family-sized bedrooms and contemporary bathroom. Further benefits include double glazing throughout, gas central heating, single garage, carport and brick paved driveway providing off street parking. The property is ideally located within close proximity to the Westbury-on-Trym shops and amenities, the M4/M5 motorway networks and Bristol Free School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44300343.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST160166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Westbury On Trym. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.