3 bedroom link detached house for saleHargrave Road, Shirley, Solihull
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Generous rear garden with idyllic views over playing field
- Off road parking
- Downstairs w.c
- Quiet location
Ideal family home benefiting from; three double bedrooms, two reception rooms, spacious kitchen/diner, generous rear garden with idyllic outlook over playing field, modern family bathroom and off road parking. Call to view!
This spacious three bedroom detached property is the ideal family home, comprising of; entrance porch, entrance hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms, family bathroom and downstiars w.c, rear garden over looking a playing field and off road parking. Viewing is highly recommended.
Dropped kerb leading to off road parking with pathway leading to:
Double glazed door to front elevation and flooring.
Single glazed door to side elevation, flooring, staircase rising to the first floor and doors to:
W.C and wash hand basin.
Reception Room One 13' 2" x 10' 9" into recess ( 4.01m x 3.28m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, T.V aerial point and an electric fireplace.
Reception Room Two
Double glazed window to front elevation, T.V aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 18' 8" x 11' 9" max into recess ( 5.69m x 3.58m max into recess )
Being fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, under stairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation and door access to the rear garden.
Airing cupboard, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 4" plus wardrobe x 9' 10" ( 3.76m plus wardrobe x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes, T.V aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 2" plus wardrobe ( 3.48m x 2.49m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built-in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" plus cupboard x 8' 9" ( 3.00m plus cupboard x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, W.C, wash hand basin and full tiling.
Patio area leading to mainly laid to lawn with hedging to rear .
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44303628.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.