3 bedroom terraced house for saleCoralin Grove, Waterlooville
- PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- TEMPEST LOCATION
This property really is a must view to fully appreciate the presentation and potential, it really will make the perfect family home. CALL TO VIEW.
WOW, look no further! We welcome to the market this extremely well presented three bedroom family home located in the heart of tempest, completely modern throughout this wonderful home boasts a wealth of living accommodation, front garden, downstairs WC, reception room, modern kitchen/diner, conservatory, rear garden, garage and two parking spaces, modern fitted bathroom it really is a must view to fully appreciate the presentation and potential, it really will make the perfect family home. CALL TO VIEW.
Path to porch, laid to shingle with shrub boarders and path to garage.
UPVC double glazed windows to dual elevation, hanging space and meters.
Smooth ceiling and walls, door to front elevation, wall mounted consumer unit, stairs to first floor, double doors on to reception, radiator and carpeted.
Smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls which are tiled to principle areas. Recently fitted low level WC, wall mounted heated towel rail, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit and tiled flooring.
Reception Room 12' 3" x 15' 4" ( 3.73m x 4.67m )
Smooth ceiling, coving and walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Under stairs storage cupboard, double doors onto kitchen, radiator and carpeted.
Kitchen/diner 15' 6" x 7' 9" ( 4.72m x 2.36m )
Smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth coving and walls which are tiled to principle areas, UPVC double glazed window and door to rear elevation. Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edge work surface over, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated four ring hob with dual oven below and hood. Wall mounted boiler, space and plumbing for a range of appliances, open plan layout on to dining area, space for table and chairs and laminated flooring.
UPVC construction, double doors on to rear garden.
Fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio and pedestrian access.
Bedroom One 9' x 11' ( 2.74m x 3.35m )
Smooth ceiling, coving and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 8' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.72m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe, carpeted and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 7' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.36m )
Smooth ceiling, coving and walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and carpeted.
Smooth ceiling with spot lights and tiled walls. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Newly fitted bathroom comprising of a p shaped bath with mixer waterfall tap and overhead shower attachment, glass shower screen and tilled surround, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit, wall mounted towel rail and tiled floor.
Up and over door, power and lighting, space for vehicle. Off road parking for x 2 vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44305542.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.