2 bedroom cottage for saleThe Steps, Sowerby Bridge
- Guide Price £170,000 - £180,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- End of Terrace
- Allocated Parking
- Modern and Well Presented Throughout
- Deceptively Spacious
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom end of terrace property. Built twenty years ago property has a charming and character feel to it and has redecorated throughout in recent years to a modern finish.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two double bedroom end of terrace property. Despite being built twenty years ago this well presented property has a charming and character feel to it and has redecorated throughout in recent years to a modern finish. The property is situated in a private setting yet it is conveniently located for excellent access for both Sowerby Bridge and Halifax. In brief this property comprises of modern fitted dining kitchen, larger than average lounge, two double bedrooms, a modern fitted family bathroom and a useful storage cellar to the lower ground floor. The property comes with one allocated parking space but additional parking is available and there are low maintenance areas to the external of the property. Fully double glazed and central heated throughout we highly recommend internal viewing's of this superb property to fully appreciate what is on offer. Call us now to arrange your viewing.
Enter the property through the solid timber and double glazed timber stable door into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 15' 5" x 13' 1" ( 4.70m x 3.99m )
Fitted with a range of solid wooden wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap. There is a four electric oven and seven ring gas hob range cooker with concealed extractor hood over, a full size integrated dishwasher, full size integrated fridge and freezer, integrated microwave oven and fitted flat screen TV all incorporated within the kitchen units. There is ample space for a large dining table and chairs, under counter lights, timber double glazed window to the front and side elevation and a central heating radiator. The alarm panel for the property is also located here.
Lounge 19' 8" Max x 20' 1" Max ( 5.99m Max x 6.12m Max )
The spacious lounge is decorated to a modern and neutral finish and has double glazed timber windows and french doors to the side elevation. The focal point of this room is the living flame effect gas fire which is sat in a decorative mantle piece with marble inset and hearth. There are TV and telephone points, two central heating radiators and the measurements for this room include the space taken by the stairs.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.23m )
The spacious bedroom decorated to a modern finish with ample space for a king size bed and free standing furniture. The room benefits from a range of solid wood fitted wardrobes along one wall, a double glazed timber window to the side elevation and a central heating radiator. there are inset spotlights to the ceiling and there is some limited head height in this room.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 7' 6" max ( 3.43m x 2.29m max )
Another double bedroom decorated to a modern and neutral finish with timber double glazed window to the side elevation. There is ample space in this room for a double bed and free standing furniture. There is a central heating radiator and this room provides access to the eaves space which has been boarded for ample storage.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing provides access to the two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. There is a central heating radiator, spindle balustrade and access to the loft space via a ceiling hatch is available. the loft space is insulated and boarded.
Fitted with a modern white four piece suite comprising of a step in chrome and glass shower cubicle with fitted chrome shower attachment, there is a low level WC with hidden cistern and button flush and a wash hand basin sat in a vanity unit. There is a large Jacuzzi bath with chrome central mixer tap and shower attachment and a chrome heated towel rail. There are a range of fitted vanity units all within the matching suite and the wall and floor are tiled. The family bathroom has an extractor fan, fitted spotlights to the ceiling and a double glazed sky light to the rear elevation.
Cellar 14' 9" max x 11' 3" ( 4.50m max x 3.43m )
Located on the lower ground floor is this larger than average cellar area. Fully tanked and fitted with a range of storage shelves and cupboards this room is currently used as a multi purpose storage /home office/ utility room and has ample space for a workshop area, any overflow appliances such as chest freezers or tumble dryers and the boiler for the property is located here. This room has the potential to be converted into a play room or study and is an excellent asset to this home.
There is an allocated parking space with this property and there ample additional parking available and there are low maintenance external areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44305551.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.