3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillbury Road, Bramhall, Cheshire
- A 1920's bay fronted semi-detached family home
- Three bedrooms
- Within a short walk of Bramhall Park and Bramhall High School.
- Stylish dining kitchen (25'7 x 15'3)
- Loft room/occasional bedroom
- South westerly facing rear garden
- Detached garage
- EPC Rating (E)
An attractive three bedroom 1920's bay fronted semi-detached family home. Situated in a convenient location off Broadway within a short walk of Bramhall Park.
An attractive three bedroom 1920's bay fronted semi-detached family home. Situated in a convenient location off Broadway within a short walk of Bramhall Park, the Ladybrook Valley and Bramhall High School. The house retains attractive original features to include: coving, stained glass lead lights and bay windows. The accommodation includes; a covered storm porch, a good sized hall (with recessed cloaks cupboard and understairs storage cupboard), living room, stylish dining kitchen (with modern units, integrated appliances and French doors to the rear garden), rear porch (with recessed utility cupboard). The first floor reveals a landing, master bedroom (with en-suite bathroom), two further good sized bedrooms and a bathroom. A staircase provides access to a large loft room/occasional bedroom (with two Velux style roof windows and under eaves storage). A driveway to the front provides off road parking and leads to a brick built detached garage. Good sized mature, private south westerly facing rear garden which enjoys a particularly 'leafy' aspect. Freehold.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26505554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mosley Jarman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.