2 bedroom flat for saleCasino Avenue, North Dulwich, SE24
- Wonderful two bedroom ground floor flat
- Private entrance throughout the front garden
- Well-proportioned reception room and kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Close to Denmark Hill and Herne Hill stations
- Private rear garden and access to a communal gardens
- Chain free
- Overlooks Sunray Gardens park at the back
This charming two bedroom ground floor flat, comprises bright and well proportioned accommodation with two double bedrooms and two private gardens.
Casino Avenue benefits from a close proximity to local amenities and great selection of local parks, while Herne Hill and North Dulwich rail stations are within an easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 997444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.